- This year’s recap perfectly shows how repetitive my music listening behavior was, and how my taste somewhat regressed to the year 2013.
- The playlist only shows 90 songs because the other 10 are soundtracks from the game Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, which are unavailable on Spotify.
- Out of those 100, twenty-four (24!) songs are Arctic Monkeys’ and 11 songs are The Last Shadow Puppets. Really shows how my subconscious worked really hard to manifest going to AM’s concert, in which I’m happy to write that I DID see them in March 2023. Yay!
- The USSR anthem made it to Top 10 because somehow in early 2022 I just decided to put it on loop as my go-to-sleep song for about a week straight, until I feel like it might sound weird to my housemates.
- Unlike previous years where reggaetón or songs in Spanish seem to dominate my chart, this time there are only three songs: El Mismo Aire, Sejodioto, and Tuyo.